EARPA members are kindly invited to participate and display their research, products and services during the FORM Forum. The exhibition will be one of the main items of the conference, and will be a meeting place to learn about recent research achievements and examples of Research with Impact.
The exhibition will be located at the Grand Hall of the venue, located next to the lecture hall. Coffee breaks and lunch, as well as the networking diner on the evening before the FORM Forum, will be held in the exhibition area to facilitate interaction between participants and exhibitors.
The exhibition floor is open for FORM Forum participants during the following hours:|
- Networking Reception, 17th October 2023 from 18.00 – 21.00 hours*
- FORM Forum, 18th October 2023 from 09.00 – 16.00 hours*
* Exhibitors are allowed to enter the exhibition floor 1 hour previous and after the normal opening hours.
For this year’s exhibition at the FORM Forum, the fee for EARPA members to reserve a 3 x 3 square meters stand are as follows:
Exhibition Stand: 3 x 3 square meters
• Full Member: €500
• Associated Member: €250
If you wish to have a custom booth size, this is possible and the details will be agreed upon individually depending on the added value to the conference and the space requirements. More detailed information will follow in the next weeks once the event brochure has been finalised.
How to register as an exhibitor?
We encourage you to take an active part in this international gathering and secure your place as an exhibitor by completing the registration form below.
Deadline for registration as an exhibitor is 20th June 2023.
To request additional equipment for your stand:
* If you wish to order a LED screen for your stand, please complete this form: Exhibitor Sheet 2 Days (docx | 164.64 KB) and email it to: Malou Meuffels
* For any other equipment, please send an email with your request to: Cornee van der Hijden
For specific information about the FORM Forum exhibition, please contact: Cornee van der Hijden