FORM Forum - Proceedings 2018
The second edition of our FORM Forum titled "Research with Impact" was held 17th of October 2018 at the EGG, Brussels. We are pleased to present you with our conference proceedings. The agenda of the FORM Forum can be found here. All papers are bundled in the program booklet that was handed out during the event. A pdf version of the booklet can be found here. For an impression of the event, please have a look at our Flickr page.
Graphic illustration of the conference created on site by Flatland
Simon Edwards - EARPA chairman of the board (Presentation)
Dr. Pim van der Jagt: “How connected cars will help to make road traffic safer and more efficient” (Presentation)
Session "Research with Impact"
- Ming Chen: Paradigm shifts towards multimodal user oriented transport services and platform (Presentation) (Paper)
- Marcos Ierides & Sama Mbang: Development of materials and process technologies for the lightweight vehicles of tomorrow (Presentation) (Paper)
- Panel discussion
Session "Impact driven Research"
- Dimitrios Zarvalis: The SUREAL-23 project: Understanding and Measuring Sub-23 nm Particle Emissions from Direct Injection Engines (Presentation) (Paper)
- Laurent Thibault: Crowdsensing for large scale real-driving emissions monitoring: from citizen to regulators (Presentation) (Paper)
- Victor Jiménez: Attacks to the new connected Vehicle: Radiofrequency and vehicle Internal Network (Presentation) (Paper)
Papers of Young Researchers
- Olatz Iparraguirre Gil (Paper)
- Jan Skacel (Paper)
- Marco Grottoli (Paper)
- Stanislav Špirk (Paper)
- Enrico Risaliti (Paper)
- Kenneth Mendoza (Paper)
- Michal Jasný (Paper)
- Stephan Jäger (Paper)
- Presentation of all Young Reseachers Pitches