|Type of Organisation: ||R&D institute|
|Contact:||Mr. Frederik Harrysson|
RISE RESEARCH INSTITUTES OF SWEDEN AB
RISE collaborate closely with academia and industry to advance excellence in strategically important areas, and in doing so help accelerate transformation within the business world.
RISE develop and increase the use of our leading, dynamic environment for testing, demonstration and pilot production.
RISE support and encourage organizations - particularly small and medium-sized enterprises - to participate in EU research programmes and benefit from international collaborative research.
RISE offer within transport and mobility area:
- Challenge driven solutions
- Research and testing of everything from material technology, production technology and software to complete vehicles and simulation of logistic flows
- Analysis and longterm strategies for building expertise together with and in support of industry
Participation in EU Projects and International Activities
- KARYON - architectures for safety-critical control of vehicles (FP7)
- SARTRE - Safe Road Trains for the Environment (FP7)
- SMARTbatt - batteries for electric vehicles, safety (FP7)
- FUSE - functional safety and evolvable architectures for autonomy (Swedish FFI research)
- RelComH - Reliable Communication for Heavy vehicles (Swedish FFI research)
- HEAVENS -HEAling Vulnerabilities to ENhance Software Security and Safety (Swedish FFI research)
- ELVA - architectures for electric vehicles, EMC (FP7)
- ActiveTest - dissemination of performance testing methods for ICT-based safety functions in vehicles (FP7)
- Fire suppression systems in engine compartments of buses and coaches
- Member of SAFER Vehicle and Traffic Safety Centre, Gothenburg, Sweden
- Member of the Association of Heavy Vehicles ("Tunga fordon"), Växjö, Sweden